aboutpersonal stylediy projectsbusinessshoppe

Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY Pennant Flag Banner

Last Saturday My sister and I went to the thrift store, and I found this pretty floral craft ribbon. It was 49 cents so I bought it, knowing I'd use it for something. And that's when I decided to make a miniature pennant flag banner to go across my vanity mirror. 





It was super simple to make. All I did was cut the ribbon into triangles, sandwiched the triangles in between a narrow strip of bias tape, and sewed them on. Simple, right?

Adieu,
Molly




1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! I love buntings and garlands.(: your post makes me want to make some more, though I already have several hanging in my room!

    On a side note, your blog is too cute! I love the pictures and the colors.(: and, of course, I'm always excited to meet another former homeschooler!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete