aboutpersonal stylediy projectsbusinessshoppe

Thursday, July 26, 2012

“I feel as if I had opened a book and found roses of yesterday sweet and fragrant, between its leaves.”

While I was visiting my cousin Katie, one day on an early summer evening we decided to stop at a nearby park and take a few outfit photos together.

The green plaid dress I wore was an re print 1960's pattern I purchased. I choose the fabric because it reminded me of Scotland, and I was in a big highland mood. I guess that is to be expected because I have Scotch-Irish blood in me. Though I found out that Scotch Irish are really just Scottish, but originated from the Scottish lowlands, not the highlands. Though I shouldn't complain, seeing that I do have true Scottish heritage, and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I love plaid too--it always makes me feel so Scottish.(: And I do have a wee bit of Scottish blood flowing through my veins (along with heavier doses of Irish, German, and Norwegian...)! Your dress is lovely! And I love your shoes!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete