aboutpersonal stylediy projectsbusinessshoppe

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

“Kindred spirits alone do not change with the changing years.”

Two weeks ago was my dear cousin Katie's graduation party! You can read a bit about her here.  She decorated the party so prettily, I just couldn't stop taking pictures! She is truly a kindred spirit. <3

Isn't she just adorable in her little red dress? And yes, she herself was taking pictures nearly as much as I was. I think I spent half the party looking through my lens. :D


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Hehe, I love the little mustache straws! And her dress is lovely!(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aren't the mustache straws just too adorable?! :D <3

      Delete
  2. I love the top photo of me! I would so put that as my FB profile pic - but then I'd have to take Cece down. :D Hehe.

    You got a lot of really good pics, though! I'm so glad you had a nice camera for it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad too! hehe, Cece is just too adorable to take down yet. :D

      Delete