aboutpersonal stylediy projectsbusinessshoppe

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Peek at My Week



 

























This past week when I haven't been at work, I have been enjoying sipping hot cinnamon orange spice tea, reading, and sewing my newest dress. And, of course, listening to an occasional Owl City song. It is so peaceful and quaint sitting at home and sewing, listening to music, and drinking hot tea. It seems rather old fashioned and nice. Don't you think?

I am glad to say most of my dress is completed now, and I hope to finish it by tomorrow morning and wear it to church on Sunday. We shall see how the zipper goes in to determine whether it will be an easy job or not. Ah well. Practice makes perfect, or so they say.

Have a delightful week!

Until next time,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment